Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
- Academy of Craniofacial Anatomy reserves the right to cancel the course if the number of at least 20 paying participants is not reached.
- Payment for the course will be made as indicated. In case of cancellation the fee will not be refunded and it will not be possible to make up the days missed.
- Registrations will be considered valid only if sent with the participation fee and will be accepted strictly in order of arrival.
- Academy of Craniofacial Anatomy will provide all necessary materials for the theoretical part.
- Academy of Craniofacial Anatomy is not responsible for personal items left in the course rooms. Video recording is prohibited during the course.
- Academy of Craniofacial Anatomy reserves the right to cancel the course due to force majeure (illness of the speakers, lack of electricity, water, transportation strikes, bad weather conditions or earthquakes) or due to impossibility and for reasons beyond its control, even twenty-four hours before the start of the course, rescheduling it at a later date.
- Should the course be interrupted for reasons beyond the control of Academy of Craniofacial Anatomy, participants will be entitled to make up the days of the course.
- Course schedules and programs are subject to change at the discretion of Academy of Craniofacial Anatomy.
- For any disputes that may arise in relation to this writing, Court of Como will hold exclusively responsibility to handle legal issues arising
- Academy of Craniofacial Anatomy reserves the right to suspend the course for up to 30 days from the beginning of the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In this case Lake Como Institute will inform the participants by email. In any case, no reimbursement will be due to the participant for travel and / or accommodation expenses already incurred or to be incurred.